Top Personal Deposit Products for your individual needs
Ready to have a more enjoyable banking experience? Complete an online application to open your new MyCBB account today.
* Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is a percentage rate reflecting the total amount of interest paid on an account, based on the interest rate and the frequency of compounding for a 365-day period. The APY shown is accurate as of 12/28/2015. The APY on variable rate accounts is subject to change without notice. Early withdrawal fees may apply to Personal Certificates of Deposit. Fees may reduce the earnings on the account (if applicable). The APY will be applied to the entire account balance.
Some Services may not be available during the initial New Account period.
Fees related to additional services may apply, such as fees for cashier’s checks, non-MoneyPass ATM transaction charges, or early termination fees.
Why open only one account when you can open multiple?
Our account packages allows you to have separate accounts for different purposes to meet your banking needs; helping keep you more organized and on top of your finances. Click apply now below to open multiple accounts with one quick and easy application.
MyCBB Free Checking and Money Market
MyCBB Free Checking and 12 Month CD
MyCBB Free Checking, Money Market and 12 Month CD
Already applied, and need to confirm your test transactions?
MyCBB Free Checking AccountThe real deal. A free interest bearing account with no monthly minimums.
MyCBB Money Market AccountA high yield savings account that pairs great with our Free High Interest Checking Account.
MyCBB CD AccountsWith three terms to choose from, you’ll find the account that fits your savings needs.
Great Deposit RatesOur rates consistently beat the national average** **Source FDIC Weekly National Rates and Rate Caps
Online and Mobile BankingThe farther you go in life, the more you need our convenient online & mobile banking solutions in your pocket. From day-to-day tasks like online transfers to one-password access to all of your MyCBB accounts, our Online Financial Center will keep you connected and in full financial control, 24/7.
Easy DepositsWe’ve made putting money into an account almost as easy as getting it out. Choose between online and paper methods for sending us a check. Make one-time or recurring deposits via online transfer. Or set up direct deposit to start earning interest without delay.
Free ATM NetworkIt’s your money. Why should you have to pay to get it? Use ATMs across the country as part of our network and never pay an ATM fee. By not nickel and diming you, you’re able to keep more of that hard earned cash in your pocket. Click here to find a surcharge-free ATM near you
Who We Are
Our dedicated customer support associates are ready to help and just a quick call away.
3200 El Camino Real, Suite 220, Irvine, CA 92602 Customer Service: (866) 495-4042
If you believe your Debit Card or PIN or internet banking access code has been lost or stolen, call us at: (866) 495-4042 (Mon-Fri 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. PST).
To report any Lost or Stolen cards after banking hours, please call the Lost or Stolen Card Center at: (800) 236-2442 (available 24 hours)
MyCBB Routing Number: 122044119
- Both Online Banking and Mobile Banking use the same secure login information and password complexity.
- To further enhance security, MyCBB will never store your password at login.
- Advanced encryption technology to prevent unauthorized access to your personal and financial information.
- Sessions automatically time out due to inactivity.
Visa Debit Card Alerts
California Business Bank will soon offer even more protection against unauthorized transactions on your debit card. We will send text message alerts to your cell phone if we suspect a transaction on your VISA© debit card may not have been made by you.The text will come from 32874 and is free to you. If the transaction was not done by you, just reply NO. If the transaction is authorized, reply YES.
You can Opt Out of this service at any time by texting STOP.
Just one more way California Business Bank is making banking with us more secure.
- View account balances and account history.
- Transfer money between your MyCBB accounts.
- Pay bills to your existing Online Banking Bill Pay payees.
- View or cancel existing payments.
- Deposit checks into your account using your device’s camera with the Mobile Check Deposit feature.
- Download the Mobile Banking Enrollment Guide (PDF)
- Mobile Banking Frequently Asked Questions